Gunpla Build: RG 22 Sinanju MSN-06S (1/144)

Hey folks, welcome back!

Today's blog post covers a new kit I'm working on, something that's a bit of a departure from my normal 15mm hobbying. I'm now elbows deep in a sweet Gunpla kit I picked up back in 2016 that's been patiently sitting in my hobby hoard.


For the past 4 years I've been working exclusively on miniatures for gaming, whether Kings of War, Kingdom Death: Monster, SAGA, Gruntz, etc, etc.

However, with a global pandemic going on, I've had fewer opportunities to game than normal, so I figured now might be a good time to work on something else. I've been debating how intensely I wanted to hobby this kit: just clean up and assembly, assembly and paneling, or assembly and the whole painting/decals/weathering shebang. Clearly I'm a perfectionist, so the whole shebang it is!

With that in mind, I'm working on each sub assembly separately as I try to tackle this monstrosity of a kit. I'm trying to keep maximum posability while working, so each piece will need to be primed and painted separately. With that in mind, this is what part of the leg assembly looks like while waiting for priming.


Today I plan on beginning priming and airbrushing- more updates coming soon!

-Nick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2