Hobby Update: SAGA Age of Magic

It's been a few busy days here, but here's a hobby update!

So far, I've been grinding the warlord, lieutenant, paladins, hearthguard, and creatures from my Great Kingdoms (Age of Magic) warband.

I started by combining parts from Mirliton Miniatures (riders and steeds) with wings from some Ral Partha pegasi. It took a bit of effort to get everything drilled, sanded, and glued, but I think it will be well worth it!




While these are waiting for their primer to dry, I've been resuming work on 4 pts (more than I'll ever field) of bipedal creatures for my Great Kingdoms warband. I was inspired by some work by Jakub Rozalski for my creatures, I'm sure you can see why.

 Image result for jakub rozalski teutonic

Anyway, here they are, drying from their last ink wash. They should be done fairly soon, or at least fairly soon after the pegasi units, which are higher priority in my eyes.


Thanks for stopping by,
Nick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2