Diorama and Ordenstaat/Great Kingdoms Progress

Here's a juicy diorama to rope you all in. It's composed of my Lords of the Wild (SAGA Age of Magic) warband and a hodge podge of human 15mm miniatures I've got (Kings of War & SAGA).

Furthermore, here's a little update on two units of levy crossbowmen for my Great Kingdoms (SAGA Age of Magic) warband. They will double as crossbow warriors for my Ordenstaat (SAGA Age of Crusades) whenever I hopefully get to play!

Tonight I finished the most cumbersome step for my Ordenstaat, the metal. I used Vallejo Model Air Steel (71.065) as it goes on very smoothly. Also, 24 minis simultaneously is definitely a chore, but I'm looking forward to getting so much of my warband done in one fell swoop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2