Hobby Update: SAGA Age of Magic

After being away for a week, I'm back!

Tonight, I mostly worked on finishing up my Great Kingdoms War Machine and Warlord mounted on flying beast.

The flying beast has been a real challenge. I'm not a professional sculptor, but I'm pretty proud of the work I've done so far. I'm just using simple ProCreate, Vaseline, water, and some sculpting tools. Hopefully you all are as jazzed with how it's turning out as I am!








The War Machine was a fun little departure from doing massed infantry or mounted knights- glad I got to work on it! I think it might actually have a great tactical role, but we'll need to wait and see.





Stay tuned for more updates in the future! Once this flying beast is done, it will be time to GRIND on more Lords of the Wild!

-Nick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2