Hobby Update: Lords of the Wild

Hello and welcome back to the final Lords of the Wild update (for now). I just finished the last model for my warband, a Forest Dragon! This dragon will be used as a Scourge (flying monster) in my warband,  providing me with a nice, mobile,  aggressive heavy-hitter.

Once again,  I used Ral Partha's Demonworld miniatures as they're one of my favorite 15mm fantasy lines. 

I'm particularly pleased with how nicely this guy turned,  especially since the majority of work was done with washes and inks,  rather than laborious brush work.

With the warband completed,  I'm thinking I might switch gears and work on some non-gaming miniatures to mix it up. Stay tuned for more updates!

- Nick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2