Hobby Update: The Otherworld

 Hey folks, welcome back!

Here's a quick update for you on my Otherworld warband for SAGA Age of Magic. Today I finally got around to finishing my Warlord on foot, ironically one of the first miniatures I started in this project.





One also included some WIP shots, so you all can see my process. 

After painting my flying Warlord and hearthguard, this guy was a real breeze. I'm pleased as punch with the outcome, since now my warband is really coming into the homestretch. Now that the Warlord and retinue are complete, I can finish the foot hearthguard and call it a wrap (for now). I'm still planning on possibly adding sacred ground (an Unstable Portal!) as well as possibly a Conjuror and two Behemoths (gigantic Chaos Spawn). 

However, once the hearthguard are finished, I think it will be time to pivot and do a little work on another warband, my Chaos Dwarves (Masters of the Underearth). They've been patiently waiting reinforcements for months now, so fair is fair.

Thanks for reading,
Nick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2