Gunpla Build: RG 22 Sinanju MSN-06S (1/144): Tops and Bottoms

Hey everyone, welcome back!

For this update, I pretty much am continuing last time's progress on the gunpla. The process remains the same as in the previous Sinanju post, so if you're curious, check it out here.

I took a quick break to focus on another project (see my last blog) but now it's time to keep working on big red. This kit is a substantial amount of work, so don't be surprised if you see it pop in and out between other projects. After all, ultimately this is about having fun, not grinding the joy out my hobby.

Without further ado, here's my progress.






Next up, the shield and various thrusters (dorsal, leg, and hip). It's gettin' there!

Stay tuned,
Nick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby Update: Sea Inlets and Chasms

SAGA Age of Magic: The Great Kingdoms vs The Horde

Warhammer Fantasy Battles 6th Edition: Empire vs Brettonia 2